List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMessageBox::questionYesNo change
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-28 14:10:07

David Faure wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 28, 1999 at 11:47:13AM +0000, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > Antonio Larrosa wrote:
> > >

> > > Opinions ?
> >
> > Another point: how would the message box look like if I'm going to
> > delete 6000 files?
>
> I thought of displaying the total number and the first 10 items and "...".
> Antonio, is this possible ?

But how you handle this exception is very application specific no?
I mean you would write "want you to delete the %1 files:" + list
but would write something completly different in other uses

Greetings, Stephan
P.S. Didn't we want to discuss additions to the libraries _before_
doing them?

--
When your memory goes, forget it!