List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMessageBox::questionYesNo change
From:       Antonio Larrosa <antlarr () arrakis ! es>
Date:       1999-11-28 10:11:46

David Faure wrote:

> I love the idea, but I'm surprised by the solution :
>
> Why make it into KMessageBox ?
> Isn't it very very specific to konqueror's delete confirmation message ?
> Or are there other use you thought of ?

No, but it's too generic to be left on konqueror sources . Perhaps someday
someone will find a use for it on another app, and then we will move it to
the libs, so why not move it now ?

> > PS: If we decide to change it before KRASH (so that there are less API
> > changes for KDE2.0), I could fix the CVS modules on monday or tuesday
> > afternoon.
> I thought you just committed it ???

Yes, but I didn't change the existing method, just added another one.
So nothing is broken. If we decide to leave only the new method
(which I'm not too sure to be a good idea), then some apps will have to
be fixed, that's what I offered to do.

Greetings,

Antonio Larrosa