List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdegraphics/kiconedit
From:       Espen Sand <espen.sand () neo ! no>
Date:       1999-11-26 7:39:26

Sorry for sending this message to kde-core-devel - I don't suscribe to kde-cvs
but it seems I have to do that soon.

>- attempting to drag the (leftmost on toolbar) dragsource crashes the
>program

This is because the drag source object is on the stack. It must be allocated.
It was fixed in the 1.1.2 version. Have a look in khexedit/dragsource.cc to see
how it can be done.

I will fix this if it don't interfere with other work being done in kiconedit.

>- refresh on zoom in/out is not working
>
>- the paint tool is set to no color at first usage (have to explicitely
>select a color to make it work - I believe black should be automatically
>selected
>
>(perhaps others but I forgot).

To make it really useful Undo/Redo must be in place. IMHO this is more important
than any of the above ;-)  (but - I know - it is a big task).

--
Espen Sand