List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Key management
From:       Toivo Pedaste <toivo () ucs ! uwa ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-11-25 3:24:49

>On Wed, Nov 24, 1999 at 07:04:00PM +0100, Dirk A. Mueller wrote:
>> On Mit, 24 Nov 1999, Navindra Umanee wrote:
>>
>> > Please keep the Qt bindings and change the KDE bindings!  :-) It's
>> > annoying to have this behaviour changed, imho, and FWIW this is the
>> > way Motif (Netscape) and GTK (Gimp/GNOME) already do it.  No need to
>> > abandon Unix compatibility.
>>
>> I second this. It's only causing confusion if KDE bindings are different
>> than the rest.
>
>Which key bindings are you talking about ?
>
>How often do you use Ctrl+B for "one char on the left" ?

Well I use them, it mean you don't have to move your
hand away from the main keyboard.

I really would like at least the option the use
the standard EMACS key bindings for editing,
the way God intended :)

--
 Toivo Pedaste                        Email:  toivo@ucs.uwa.edu.au
 University Computing Services,       Phone:  +61 8 9 380 2605