List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: rubber-banding in konqueror
From:       Lars Knoll <knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1999-11-24 10:21:09

On Wed, 24 Nov 1999, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> >

> > Ah ah ... got it. Works fine now.
> > I think Preston and I made the same mistake when testing your fix :
> > make install in kdelibs/qk isn't enough, because libqk is a "noinst" lib.
> > One has to do make install in _kdecore_ to install the new qiconview,
> > because libqk is _part_ of kdelibs.
> >
> Yeah, guess how often I played this game while hacking kfile yesterday
> :)
>
> Think of qk as a static library

While you mention it, I once wanted to distribute khtml over a few directories,
since I have quite some files in khtml already, and I'll have to add a few more.
Would it be possible to do something like that? Making a few subdirs in
khtml, moving some of the files into subdirs, while still having only one lib?

Cheers,
Lars