List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: rubber-banding in konqueror
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-11-23 18:15:50

On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
>is there a reason rubber-banding in konqueror's iconview results in the
>rubber-band being invisible when you are moving the mouse (more or less)?
>It works quite well for kdesktop, but not for konqueror.

Well, I guess itīs the same code which is used (the one of QIconView). The only
thing I can think of is, that in konqy reacts on selectionChanged signals and
does something which takes some time and kdesktop does not. And maybe QIconView
emits a bit too much selectionChanged signals when selecting with rubber band.
Iīll try to optimize it in QIconView.

--
Reggie