List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Jpeg kimgio busted
From:       Sirtaj Singh Kang <ssk () physics ! unimelb ! EDU ! AU>
Date:       1999-11-22 12:36:54

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 07:16:41PM -0500, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
> On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Mosfet wrote:
>
> > Both Lars and I can't get kimgio's jpeg to work so are lacking jpeg
> > images in KHtml. Are others having the same problem?
>
> Me Me Me.  Also my PNG colors (I use a dynamically linked libpng into Qt)
> are TOTALLY screwed up.

I haven't come across this one yet since I haven't tested HEAD in a big way.
But since Kurt reported the crash in the PNG test page I will have a good
look at both these problems.

--
-Taj.

Sirtaj S. Kang       taj@kde.org         ssk@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Univ of Melbourne	The "gui" in "Penguin" is pronounced "K-D-E"