List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QT rsync busted (was Re: More info on the colour problem)
From:       Christian Esken <c.esken () cityweb ! de>
Date:       1999-11-20 0:20:48

On Fre, 19 Nov 1999 Richard Moore wrote:
> Mosfet wrote:
 > [root@localhost imageio]# pwd
> > /usr/src/qt-rsync/extensions/imageio
> > [root@localhost imageio]# ls -l src/
> > total 19
> > ...lots of files snipped...
> >
> > Most are links to Qt headers. This is a clean rsync.

It has nothing to do with rsync. I have the 15.11.1999
snapshot and I have them too. For exapmle:

qwellarray.h -> ../src/widgets/qwellarray.h

  Christian

--
Is Unix ready for the desktop? See http://www.kde.org

The                              Christian Esken
|/  Desktop                      KDE Developer
|\  Environment                  esken@kde.org

KDE - The net transparent free Unix Desktop for everyone