List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KSCD Questionaire
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-11-18 19:44:02

Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Michael Reiher wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > This morning I startet recompiling whole kde. As I came back home the
> > compilation got stuck in kdemultimedia?! KSCD was playing a
> > questionaire. Is this really neccessary? It breaks all compile scripts!
> >
> No it's not - send me the patches. It used to work.
Hihi, I love your jokes:)

This was actually not directed to you, more to whoever put that config
script in.
I could take it out, but than kscd probably won't compile anymore.
And if I start configure hacking, I would end nowhere:)

Greets

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology