List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: docbook and surroundings
From:       Harri Porten <porten () tu-harburg ! de>
Date:       1999-11-17 23:28:29

Cristian Tibirna wrote:

> HI
>
> Seems I missed something very important.

Eric Bischoff and others have posted some info with links about this on
the developer's web site (and to one of our lists;). Sorry, no URL
available right now.

> KDE's docu will only be available
> as docbook format from now on?

In the CVS, yes. The packages will contain auto-generated HTML..

> Is docbook supposed to be used as is?

Yes.

> (if first two answers are affirmative) Are there docbook viewers around?

I don't think that it can be viewed directly. You probably have to
convert them first.

Harri.