List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KRASH release: about the freeze.
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! TU-Berlin ! DE>
Date:       1999-11-17 15:52:53

On Wed, Nov 17, 1999 at 01:08:17PM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:

Hiya,

> kdelibs is frozen. This means that you should not introduce any changes
> to the API of kdelibs. If you _really_ need a change in the API discuss
> it on kde-core-devel first. (Hint to some: Discuss it _before_ you
> commit :-)

one thing I just saw missing: the KStdAccel class doesn't have the new
accelerators as required in the Styleguide. As they are new and no
application uses them, they don't break anything, so IMHO they should be
in the Krash-release.

Oh, and what about KApplication::beep()? As sound won't work in Krash, we
can just call QApplication::beep for now.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer
--
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/1632/