List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE & QWhatsThis
From:       Matt Koss <koss () post ! sk>
Date:       1999-11-16 18:29:24

How can I easily add a whatsThisButton() to KToolBar ?

I saw that kiconedit uses insertWidget() for this, because whatsThisButton()
returns QToolButton. But I somehow cannot press the button created such way.

IMO it's feasible to add something like insertWhatsThisButton() into a KToolBar
class so that apps can comfortably incorporate this feature.

      Opininons ?

		Matt

--
Matej Koss	e-mail: koss@post.sk