List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdvi
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-11-16 17:10:10

Hi,

I'm sorry to bring this topic up again (especially as coolo spend a lot of
his spare free time fixing it) , but I can't seem to link kdvi on neither
Slackware7.0 nor COL2.3.

I get

./.libs/libkdvi.so: undefined reference to `kpse_font_override_path'

I can't find this symbol defined (implemented) in the sources anywhere
though.. (except for the external reference and the call to it in
dviwin.cpp)

Ciao,
 Simon