One wish for the Trolls :-) Is it possible to include mocgen.cpp in the snapshots again? Ciao, Simon On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Mosfet wrote: > Yep, this one does have Makefiles ;-) > > For Solaris users I don't think it would e much of a problem to either > make a note that they need to use a newer Qt version, or perhaps before > Krash we can test the most recent snapshot yet again and if it's okay > use that for release. The important thing to me is that we use something > a little more recent now. > > Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > > Mosfet wrote: > > > > > > Sorry if this has been already discussed, I have gotten a lot of mail > > > lately. > > > > > > Since Krash is going to be based on the Qt 11/09 snapshot is it okay for > > > me to start using features in it now? I want to commit new KPopupMenu > > > code :) > > > > > If this snapshot works (has includes and Makefiles) yes :) > > We just have to tell any Solaris use to patch kernel/qt_x11.h > > > > Greetings, Stephan > > > > -- > > As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, > > Microsoft have nothing to worry about. > > By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online > > -- > Daniel M. Duley - Unix developer & sys admin. > mosfet@mandrakesoft.com > mosfet@kde.org > mosfet@jorsm.com > >