List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt 11/09 snapshot
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-11-12 12:03:37

Yep, this one does have Makefiles ;-)

For Solaris users I don't think it would e much of a problem to either
make a note that they need to use a newer Qt version, or perhaps before
Krash we can test the most recent snapshot yet again and if it's okay
use that for release. The important thing to me is that we use something
a little more recent now.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com