List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QextMDI -> KDE ?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-11 22:45:42

On Thu, Nov 11, 1999 at 08:32:59PM +0100, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Nov 1999 David Faure wrote:
> >Somebody's going to post you the URL of the "tightly coupled windows"
> >project ! :-)
>
> Not necessary. I've read them :-)
>
> >Interesting... konqueror views don't have any of those two problems
> >(but OTOH you can't hide them at all nor minimize, they are always tiled)
>
> And they don't have (at least last time I checked) a title,
No, since that would require them to be bigger, which we decided against.
Better have the current URL as the window title.

> and they are not undockable.
What is undockable ? You mean, like dragging the window out of konqueror to
make it a separate window ? That would be a cool feature, sure :)
Currently you can open a new window with the current URL, though, so
the result is the same.

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org