List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE libraries feature freeze and problems
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-11-06 18:49:09

Yes, this *should* only affect the window manager modules, kicker, and
kwin which we are all actively developing so I would say go for it. At
worst, kicker will be acting strangely for a couple days, and kwin will
be buggy. It doesn't affect applications in general.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com