List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs/interfaces/browser.h
From:       Simon Hausmann <shaus () helios ! Med ! Uni-Magdeburg ! DE>
Date:       1999-11-05 9:01:04

The micro-change in kio/kio_paste.* is 100% source compatible, and for the
change in kdelibs/interfaces/browser.h I have patches to fix all affected
sources.

The reason: I (personally) consider Cut/Paste (read: the capability to
move files via menus in this case) to be a more-or-less important file
manager feature :)
(hi preston :-)

Bye,
 Simon