On Thu, 04 Nov 1999, weis wrote: >Hi, > >interesting how large a discussion about one dialog can become .... :-) > >I just want to talk about an often used argument: > >KFileDialog has bugs, KSpread has bugs. >Do we remove KSpread: No. >So why should we replace KFileDialog now ? > >The key is "replace" and "remove". >KSpread can not be replaced by something better so we improve it. >KFileDialog can right now and here be replaced with something >that I consider to be technically better and that is well supported. > >So dont bring this "bugs are normal" argument all over again. >The fact that there are bugs does not mean we should avoid ways >which lead fast to high quality. Torben, as I wrote you a minute ago, we are working on a new things which makes hopefully everybody happy :-) -- Reggie