Hi, On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, David Faure wrote: > > > > > > > I don't mind picking one _arbitrarily_, but _randomly_ will > > > be a support nightmare. > > > > Like the first one in alphabetical order ? > > Yes, makes sense. Almost random but at least predictable. > > > > Exactly. > > Is someone going to fix this stuff today? Is there any reason > KServiceTypeProfile shouldn't just be merged into KServiceType? The > functionality seems tightly coupled and hardly deserving a separate class. I would not mind a merge as long as I dont have to do it :-) Bye torben > --- > Preston Brown Systems Engineer > pbrown@redhat.com Red Hat, Inc. > >