List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: (fwd) Re: The filedialog, please read
From:       Leon Widdershoven <l.widdershoven () fz-juelich ! de>
Date:       1999-11-04 19:50:17

which is why Reggie is changing the api of QFileDialog. This gives
KDE the opportunity to custimize the dialog while the Trolls
are maintaining the core.
The nice thing of inheritance is that you can overwrite what
you don't like:)

Leon

--
No pain, no gain                         Leon Widdershoven
                            (l.widdershoven@fz-juelich.de)