On Thu, 4 Nov 1999 pbrown@redhat.com wrote: > On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, David Faure wrote: > > > - configuration dialogs are good, yes, even for a file dialog > > OK this is crap in my opinion. :) You should set single/double click in > one unified location, but not in the dialog itself. I very much agree with Preston, IIRC Reggie mentioned that he will be able to implement global single/double click selection. In case this global mechanism cannot be easily implemented KDE shall according to the KDE UI discussions at KDE II default to single click. Regards, -- martin // Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany // KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.