List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QIconView::setIconFont
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-04 19:23:58

On Thu, Nov 04, 1999 at 01:58:37PM -0500, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Nov 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 04 Nov 1999, pbrown@redhat.com wrote:
> > >This symbol seems to be defined in the most recent Qt snapshot by the
> > >library, but nowhere in the headers.  libkonqiconview needs it.  I get
> > >runtime linking problems.
> > >
> > >What do I need to fix and where?
> >
> > Thatīs obsolete since ages. You have QIconViewItem::setFont. Where is it needed
> > in konqy, I canīt find it.
>
> in konqueror/iconview/konq_iconview.cc...
>
> I found my problem.  Old stale qiconview.h.  But the above is still true.
>
> Same with setItemFont... it's called in there...

Hmmm, I added this one.
Seems to be the one for defining the default font for all icons.
Is that wrong ?
Or is it simply not in the 1999-10-09 snapshot ?

I thought one had to call QIconViewItem::setFont only for changing
one item's font, whereas setItemFont allowed to set a default ?

/me confused

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org