List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: The filedialog, please read
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-04 17:45:32

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Kurt Granroth wrote:
> > Coolo, why don't you hack KFileDialog NOW to give us all of the
> > capabilities we want?
> Sorry, but have you looked at the CVS logs lately. Then you know why.

Coolo, we know that you are very busy doing mission-critical things in
KDE.. so why are you opposing having Reggie take over the file dialog?
He has already said that he will do it.

You must admit that the file dialog currently lacks what we need,
right?  You then say that it can be fixed... but you also finally
admit that you don't have time!

I'm saying here that the work you're doing now is MUCH more important
then extending a file dialog.  Let somebody else (Reggie) take care of
that...
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth