List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: When will there be a new Qt?
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-11-04 17:02:24

On Thu, 04 Nov 1999, Espen Sand wrote:
>Since I am more or less wating for a new Qt to update some pieces in kedit,
>is there a plan for when we jump to a new Qt snapshot? What is the reason
>we still use something that soon is one month old? ("old" is perhaps not the
>correct word ;)

I think we will have to wait at least some more days. Because at Troll Tech we
switch from using CVS to using Perforce and AFAIK the scripts still generate
snapshots from the (now 4 days old) CVS sources and not from the Perforce depot
which has the current sources. Same applies for public CVS too. And the last
snapshots from CVS had some critical bugs IIRC, which are fixed now (in the
Perforce depot)
So we have to wait until Arnt fixes all scripts :-((

Matthias E.: As you sit just some meters from Arnt away, could you please
ask him when we can expect to have recent snapshots again?

--
Reggie