List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Debugging again
From:       Matt Koss <koss () post ! sk>
Date:       1999-11-02 23:22:04

After upgrading to gdb 4.18 I am still not able to list anything in gdb.

Compiled kdelibs with --enable-debug --enable-static
Compiled caitoo with --enable-debug
Linked caitoo with -static

After doing :  gdb caitoo
I get only :

(gdb) list
1       init.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb)

gdb somehow does not know anything about source files.
Even if I specify the --directory option, I still get the same results.

When I run it and use Ctrl-c to stop it, the doing list :
(gdb) list
1       in  rtld.c
(gdb)

I have tried to debug a simple C program, and everything worked OK.

I am really clueless now.

   Any ideas ?

		Regards

				Matt