List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    "Hidden" flag for .desktop entries
From:       pbrown () redhat ! com
Date:       1999-11-02 16:11:37

I propose to add a "Hidden" flag with a bool value to .desktop entries,
esp. for applnks and mimelnks.  With this flag set, ksycoca will pretend
that the service or mimetype or whatever doesn't exist.  David / Waldo,
do you agree with this?  The reasoning is to handle "local deletes" as we
just discussed yesterday.

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.