Richard Moore wrote: > > Waldo Bastian wrote: > > > I don't see the point in abandoning dynamic_casts because it saves 5Kb > > of memory. Are we going to drop all parts of the C++ standard which > > require memory? > > Yep - we're going to disable the code generator, from now on code should > be compiled with the 'syntax-only' option enabled. ;-) > I don't know if automake supports that, but I could hack a save-memory option into configure. Greetings, Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online