List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    'put' and kio_http
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-11-01 18:44:55

Does anybody know the new logic to get KIOJob::put() to work with
kio_http?  I had it working a few months ago but broke copy() in the
process.  It looks like Matthias Welk fixed copy() a few weeks ago...
but broke put() in the process.

I seem to be having trouble emailing Matthias so I'll check here: has
anybody used KIOJob::put recently with kio_http?  If so, how?
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth