Hi, On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > On Mon, 01 Nov 1999, weis wrote: > >Hi, > > > >since cooloes last No-RTTI attack KPresenter does not compile > >any more. "Make clean" did not help. Somewhere are still > >RTTI things created and that causes linking to break :-( > > KPresenter uses dynamic_casts. SO does it mean I have to switch all back to > C-casts now (would be lots of work :-(( ) I do not know wether you can mix: KDE without RTTI, KPresenter with. Luckily I was never very used to C++ casts :-) Bye Torben > -- > Reggie > >