David Faure wrote: > > > > > KPopupMenu will have to be replaced also. I have a new class for > > popupmenus with titles with all sorts of cool stuff like > > multiple title > > label items, gradients, and pixmaps, but it requires a newer > > Qt than the > > standard 10/9 snapshot. When we move to a newer one I'll commit it. > > Now that Reggie fixed the KLineEdit crash, what about moving everybody > to the current Qt CVS (and sticking to that date for a while) ? > This would fix the konqueror icon view bug, would allow you to commit, > and would fix some other widget style issues like the menubar IIRC. > I still have this Solaris 2.6 crash pending. Warwick is hunting it, can we wait til he got it? Please! Stephan -- As long as Linux remains a religion of freeware fanatics, Microsoft have nothing to worry about. By Michael Surkan, PC Week Online