List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kcmdisplay dependance
From:       Geert Jansen <g.t.jansen () stud ! tue ! nl>
Date:       1999-10-31 14:24:12

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Matt Koss wrote:
> >
> > Kcmdiplay now depends on a library from kdesktop directory.
> > But kdesktop comes AFTER kcmdisplay in order of compilation.
> > We'd better switch it.
> >
> We better move this library to a directory starting with lib
> as these are taking first by configure. kdebase is currently
> an exception, but shouldn't be any longer.

I just changed the order of the two so that it compiles again.
If you want to put it in another directory, please go ahead. It's only one
file, though.

Greetings,
--
    Geert Jansen                       email: <g.t.jansen at stud.tue.nl>
    Phylosopher, Physicist                        PGP key ID: 0xD2B5E7CE