List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    kdesktop again
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-30 14:30:43

Hi!

My desktop rocks now! :)
I can switch between Tigert's night-rock in red/black
and xearth showing me how dark it's outside. This is
soo great - I finally have a "show me the outer world"
desktop ;-)

There are some strange things in kcmdisplay and kdesktop
takes a while in switching the desktop, but I guess there
is not much one can do about it, right? :)

But what I don't like is that xemacs is now only the 4th
largest application in my memory now (kdesktop got a place
under the top three - using debug though) and X taking 22MB.
And when I disable the fancy backgrounds, it's still the same ;(

Greetings, Stephan

--
Everyone makes mistakes -- but we are more experienced at it
                                      anonymous KDE developer