List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: System style & konqueror
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-10-29 22:20:05

Talked to David and some others on IRC and evidently it's working for
those using updated QT CVS but not for David who is using the standard
snapshot. Thus my fixes are probably not working completely with the
10/9 snapshot. Since this code is changing along with recent Qt changes
I'm going to keep up with that as long as it compiles on both.

If you are using the 10/9 snapshot and style menubars don't work your
options are either to wait until we upgrade to a newer version or
upgrade and be bleeding edge ;-) I'm not going to try to keep up with
both since it's not an essential feature.