List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    dcopidl/kidl STILL broken
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-10-26 19:28:34

Hi!
I still get (with latest sources!)

( dcopidl KPresenterDocIface.h >KPresenterDocIface.kidl; dcopidl2cpp --no-stub KPresenterDocIface.kidl )
In line 8 : parse error
DOCTYPE DCOP-IDL
Parsing error at 117

Same in KSpread.

On sunday this worked just fine, what happened now that it is broken. Or am I
doing something wrong. Torben, David or whoever works on that stuff, please fix
it. I want to make KPresenter scriptable, but I canīt if dcopidl and
dcopidl2cpp do not work :-((

--
Reggie