List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    XClientEvents and IPC
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-10-26 0:32:52

Currently we are using XClientEvents to do IPC for things like palette
changing. Is the plan to switch to dcop broadcasts? If so we will need a
server object for each application. Should I start this? I want to do
something about this because I found a bug where styles are getting
loaded twice and don't want to bother fixing code I could just replace
with something better.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com