List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KStep style rewritten
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-10-25 11:47:07

The first KDE style plugin I did was KStep, a widget style engine like
Platinum and Motif that emulates the Next interface. Well, this was the
first widget style I did and I was never very happy with it, but moved
on to doing the themed style classes and never really improved KStep.

A few days ago I got back to it (I was shocked to find people were
actually using it ;-) and rewrote most of the KStep style. Like the Qt
styles, this is not a theme class but has code to directly draw the
widgets in the Next style and follows KDE color schemes, etc... I'm
pretty happy with it now so check it out if you like. A screenshot is at
www2.jorsm.com/~mosfet/kstep.gif

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com