List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KIllustrator -> Canossa
From:       weis <weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de>
Date:       1999-10-21 13:41:52

Hi,

I almost got KIllu running with canossa.

The problem is that KIllu uses Painter instead of
QPainter but canossa passes you a QPainter for drawing
(no more QPicture stuff).

Kai-Uwe, I would like to replace Painter with QPainter and
make

class PainterExt
{
static void drawLine( QPainter& p, float x, ..... )
};

So if you need the old Painter functionality, call
PainterExt::drawLine( painter, ..... )
otherwise I dont know how to integrate KIllu in koffice again
( at least not in a nice manner ).

Bye
Torben

PS: Now that we dont need CORBA any more: What is the advantage of
    a standalone KIllustrator ?