List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KSycoca
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-10-18 19:50:52

On Mon, Oct 18, 1999 at 01:09:05PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> Hiya,

Hi...
Hmmm our mails crossed (didn't read the ml during the day).

> Can someone update me on what has happened to KSycoca?
Oh you're not subscribed to kde-cvs then...
I should have done a ChangeLog of my work during this weekend.

> What are all the kio classes doing there?
I think separating ksycoca and kio is 1) very difficult 2) useless.
(Everybody who needs one needs the other, they are very inter-related)

So ksycoca/ contains a replacement for kio (kio_* untouched, but all
the rest ported to sycoca).

Everybody : try it out if you want but don't install it ! :)

--
David FAURE
david@mandrakesoft.com, faure@kde.org