List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    IMPORTANT: CVS server
From:       Lars Knoll <Lars.Knoll () mpi-hd ! mpg ! de>
Date:       1999-10-15 23:50:31

Hi all,

as many of you probably noticed, we had some problems with cvs.kde.org.
The server seems to have some bigger problems that can't be resolved
during the weekend.

So we decided to move the cvs repository to another computer, so people
can contimue working. The following module are now tranferred completely:

kdeadmin
kdelibs
canossa
kdebase
kdemultimedia
kdesdk
kde-common
kdegraphics
kdenetwork
kdesupport

The other modules will follow in the next hour.

The new server is located at:

CVSROOT=:pserver:YourAccount@xpc147.mpi-hd.mpg.de:/home/kde/cvs

You'll have to change the CVSROOT file in every cvs directory you checked
out from cvs.kde.org to point to the new location. David will provide a
script for doing so in a minute.

Please use the new server until further notice.

Lars Knoll (knoll@kde.org)
David Faure (dfaure@kde.org)