List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    I hate to say this...
From:       Mosfet <mosfet () jorsm ! com>
Date:       1999-10-12 12:50:32

Now that everyone is upgrading to the Qt CVS snapshot people should
start sending me bug reports on the KDE style stuff. I have been using
it with the Qt CVS and have not had crashes due to themed styles in
quite awhile, although there are known problems with Qt2.0.2. So if you
find one and have debug info please send it to me. If you don't have
debug info then shame on you ;-)

There are some remaining known issues with dynamic style changing, some
people reported artifacts in the menubars, but other than that things
should be okay. Email me otherwise. I still need to optimize a few
things (esp. border pixmaps), implement a few more widgets and user
defined bitmap widget masks, but other than that it is mostly complete.

mosfet@mandrakesoft.com
mosfet@kde.org
mosfet@jorsm.com