Hi, in canossa/example there is some code. It seems it is up to me to write some docu. Bye Torben On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Richard Moore wrote: > Now that we are moving to a shared library approach, I think it should > be possible to port the Netscape plugin API to KDE. This would give us > access to commercial plugins that are only distributed as binaries such > as RealPlayer, the Acrobat plugin etc. I don't see much gain in porting > the whole thing (eg. access to the internal structure of the HTML document > as used in Composer plugins), but most plugins only use a subset of the > API anyway. > > Has anyone got the time and the knowledge to write a basic description > of how to create a new Canossa component? This would help me immensely > and would also be useful for the developer site. > > Cheers > > Rich. > -- > Richard Moore rich@ipso-facto.freeserve.co.uk > http://www.robocast.com/ richard@robocast.com > http://developer.kde.org/ rich@kde.org > > >