List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: IDEA: Netscape plugin API as a Canossa component
From:       Matthias Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! de>
Date:       1999-10-12 10:49:14

Simon Hausmann wrote:

> IIRC Torben hacked an example app in the canossa module.

Yes, that's a good start. Basically, all you have to do is

s/example/yourprogram/g *.cc *.h
s/Example/YourProgram/g *.cc *.h
s/EXAMPLE/YOURPROGRAM/g *.cc *.h

in a copy of that directory and then add your drawing code to

YourProgramPart::drawContents()

and initialization code for your documents to

YourProgramPart::initDoc()

If you want, you can also handle all the painting translations yourself
by implementing your own paintEvent() in YourProgramView.

Kalle

--
Kalle Dalheimer     Contract programming for Unix
kalle@dalheimer.de  Technical writing

Lukashenko and the Pope - the last remaining dictators in Europe.