List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Framework for embedding: is there a digest?
From:       iglio () fub ! it (Pietro Iglio)
Date:       1999-10-06 9:14:06

Hi guys,

I've been very busy for some weeks and I had no time to go through >100
messages about 'a new framework for embedding' & related discussions.

It is my understanding that the discussion is between using CORBA
(open standard, network transparency, etc.) or a shared library framework
(faster, light, but less standard).

My question is: where can I find a message digest that summarizes the
whole discussion and explains what is the developer's choice (if there is
already one).

Probably there are other developers that could find useful such a digest,
if none is available yet.

-- Pietro