List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    separately export fonts and colors to non-kde apps
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-10-02 16:43:53

Hi

I can't be sure when I will get the needed time to work on this (*if* I
will get any, ever) but I think this idea is quite interesting and a pity
to waste.

Would it be useful to have separate font and color settings export to
non-kde apps? That would be minimal hack of krdb and a few modifs to the
kcmdisplay control modules.

I thought of this because it seemed to me people sometimes were interested
in having kde colors migrated to all X apps, but not kde fonts settings
(this was the major problem with (X)Emacs and Netscape up to date).

Thanks

Cristian Tibirna