List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: The embedding thing ....
From:       Matthias Kalle Dalheimer <kalle () dalheimer ! de>
Date:       1999-10-01 18:18:43

Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> On Fri, 01 Oct 1999, weis wrote:
> >Hi,

> >> Iīm working on KWord more at the moment, so take KPresenter :-))
> >
> >Fine. Whenever I think about touching KWord code I get cold hands :-)
>
> ;-)) The last experience what made with that in the summer was not that funny,
> you are right.
>
> >But the loading code of the new koffice libs is the same, except
> >for some KOStore::Store_ptr -> KoStore* changes.
>
> Sounds good :-)
>
> BTW: Something offtopic: Since yesterday I own a dual PIII 500MHz. Now when I
> want to compile kde with e.g. make -j 3 there arenīt three compilers started.
> Has anybody an idea whatīs wrong? With Qt it works (using Arntīs strange make
> command :-)

The problem is probably that the makefiles that are generated with
autoconf do not pass the make parameters, while those generated with
tmake do. Try

MAKE="make -j 3" make

that should work.

Kalle

P.S. How much did you pay for your new computer? I am sick with jealousy
and need to spend some money before the end of the year in order to save
taxes...

--
Kalle Dalheimer     Contract programming for Unix
kalle@dalheimer.de  Technical writing

Lukashenko and the Pope - the last remaining dictators in Europe.