List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: The embedding thing ....
From:       Kurt Granroth <kurt_granroth () email ! mot ! com>
Date:       1999-10-01 18:06:36

Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:
> BTW: Something offtopic: Since yesterday I own a dual PIII 500MHz. Now when I
> want to compile kde with e.g. make -j 3 there arenīt three compilers started.
> Has anybody an idea whatīs wrong? With Qt it works (using Arntīs strange make
> command :-)

What command are you using?  When I do a 'MAKE="make -j 2" make -j 2'
with my dual 550s, it works just fine.

Actually, "fine" != "perfectly".  The IDL files are often not made
correctly the first time around...
--
Kurt Granroth            | granroth@kde.org
KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth