Uwe Thiem wrote: > > I could imagine to put the canossa framework in kdelibs/kparts. > > The name canossa (at least Matthias got the meaning of it :-)) > > Hey, hey, hey! It's quite obvious. At least for someone who studied > a bit of European history. ;-) It's not obvious to me at all :-( What *does* canossa refer to? Hmm.. if it's not an objectionable meaning, then I say we should keep it. I think one of the biggest reasons that everybody knows of Bonobo is that it has a very unique name. If they called it GNOME Object Model (GOM) or something... well, I'd guarantee that it wouldn't talked about anywhere near as much as it is. -- Kurt Granroth | granroth@kde.org KDE Developer/Evangelist | http://www.pobox.com/~kurt_granroth KDE -- Putting a Friendly Face on Linux