List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KMenuBar/KToolBar bug?
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () axys ! de>
Date:       1999-10-01 12:28:21

On Fri, Oct 01, 1999 at 02:15:00PM +0200, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> I do the following:
>
> * Drag a toolbar out of a mainwindow
> * Drag the toolbar back on window and
>   let it be swallowed
> * Drag the toolbar again out of the window
>
> Oops, the toolbar is gone! This happens with
> any toolbar and menubar in the HEAD branch.
> Is this reproducible?

Yes, it is. And known for quite some time unfortunately. It also
happens in KDE 1.x. I tried to fix it when I rewrote the KTMainWindow
and KToolBar layout management but couldn't make it work. It's
probably a WM issue and maybe the new WM resolves this
problem. Otherwise our X gurus should have a real close look at it.

Chris