On Fri, 01 Oct 1999, David Faure wrote: >> I need a module for my ported Koffice stuff since I dont want >> to keep all the others from hacking while I am porting to >> canossa. >Oh yes, makes sense. > >> > > I could imagine to put the canossa framework in kdelibs/kparts. >> > As you want - anyway if you don't put it in the toplevel >> Makefile.am, >> > it won't make much difference compared to a module IMHO. >> >> Hmmmm, what about putting the framework in kdelibs/kparts now and >> import the ported konqui/koffice into the new module until >> it is in acceptable change. >ok. > >> Can you create a module for us, please? >Will do. >Hmm, what name do you want for it ? >Since you want the name canossa to disappear (now I know why), I won't >suggest it. > >newparts ? >port2kparts ? >temp ? > >:) > >/me looking at how to create a module in the meantime. Shouldn´t cd whatever_name; cvs import whatever_name username start do it? I think I created a module like this once by accident :-) -- Reggie